Views: 1529 Author: Lin Congcong Publish Time: 2018-05-11 Origin: Site
Playground EquipmentDaily cleaning and maintenance is essential to extend its service life. So, do you know how to maintain the amusement equipment? Is there any small flaws in it? Let's take a look at the analysis of the maintenance skills of the inventory equipment for you. Let's take a look!
Outdoor non-standard amusement equipment:
1. If it is an outdoor play equipment, sayCombination slide、Drill tubeThere should be no water accumulation after rainy days. If there is accumulated water, a small hole with a diameter of about 4 mm should be used in the lower part for drainage.
2. Moisture-resistant, heat-resistant, non-fading wood parts can be washed with soapy water and dried, then sprayed with 84 disinfectant.
3. The plastic part and the glass fiber can be diluted with soapy water, disinfecting washing powder, bleaching, etc., then wiped with a soft cloth or a soft brush, then rinsed with water, dried with a cleaning cloth or dried. Spray disinfection with 84 disinfectant.
4. The amusement equipment is not only to be disinfected, but also needs to be checked every day. What to check? The amusement equipment needs to check whether the connection part is firm, whether the screw is loose, whether the metal frequently active link part needs to be refueled, whether the circuit electrical appliance and other components are damaged. Regular inspections are not only an important part of maintenance, but also can avoid accidents and kill two birds with one stone.
Indoor play equipment:
1. If it is an indoor amusement park, the activity room, the floor and the wall need to be disinfected daily with ultraviolet light. At the same time, indoors should be ventilated frequently. Disinfect once a week with hydrogen peroxide spray.
2.Electric equipmentWhen cleaning, first make sure to turn off the power and prohibit watering. Under normal circumstances, use a damp cloth to scrub. After the device is completely dry, connect the power supply.
3. If the metal part of the equipment is rusted, use a brush to remove the rust and wipe it with a dry cloth. After exposure to sunlight, you can buy a colorless self-spraying paint. Once again, spray it once and dry it again to protect it. After the paint is completely dry, it is washed, dried and disinfected.
4. The soft sponge part can be scrubbed with a soft cloth dampened with soapy water or placed in the sun for disinfection.
PS: related products