+86 15167702299 / 15967796969

How big is the probability of a profit in the small and medium-sized child playground?

Views: 759     Author: Site Editor     Publish Time: 2020-10-17      Origin: Site

How big is the probability of a profit in the small and medium-sized child playground?

According to relevant surveys, there are now more than 90% of parents in the city, they want their children to have a safe playground in the residential scope, so they can have a good time with their own children. Parent-child play relationship. China's children's consumption market has hundreds of millions of people, and the development of market potential is much higher than the development of adults. At the same time, according to the relevant data, the development space value of the children's play industry is more than 50 billion yuan. Therefore, there are also many investors in the small and medium-sized children's playground asked how much is the profit probability of this industry? Take a look!

This article contains the following

1. Forming complementary relationship with large playgrounds

2. Place of play is extensive

3. Children's play equipment is strong

Indoor play main map - Naughty Castle (Moto) 14


Forming complementary relationship with large playgrounds

From a geographical location, large children's playgrounds generally choose to open in a better place in the economy, such as the provincial capital of each city, but the county-level city with slow development is not involved. Thus, this is a challenge for a person who joins the small and medium-sized child and hungry. This is also a challenge. Because this is a complementary relationship from geographical advantages and a large children's playground rather than competitive relationships.

Amusement venue selection

The site selection of the Children's Amusement Park is relatively loose, generally in the store, supermarket, square, park, activity center, school, etc. Since the area of ​​the small and medium-sized children's playground is not much limited, it can be small, that is, it is also a small child play equipment to be profitable.

Children's play equipment is strong

The equipment of the children's playground is more important, and the profit model of the small and medium-sized children's playground is easier to master. It can be attracted to the children directly through the naughty castle, children's building blocks, combined love protection. For those who have a relatively small age require a parent-child play equipment, such as a combination slide project, so parents can also alleviate the boring when accompanying children waiting for their children, and can also enhance their good feelings for the playground.

Indoor play main map - Naughty Castle (Tu) 19

All in all, the big probability of the intersection of small and medium-sized children is close to 80%, while the remaining 20% ​​may not be able to operate normally because of the selection, operational methods, etc.

Related recommendations: Children's playground join children's play equipmentLarge children's playground


product list

navigation

contact us

Mr. Xu
xu@nuutoo.com
+ 0086 - 15167702299
Wenzhou Yongjia County Bridge Town 垟塆 Wenzhou Le Tun Toy Equipment Co., Ltd.

subscription

Copyright @ 温州 乐 游 游乐 设备 设备 有 公司公 公司 ALL RIGHTS Reserved. Rrsxml Site Map